BidAmount Chinese-Asian Art on eBay | For Collectors-Dealers
Are You Looking for Chinese and Asian Antiques?
- Porcelain, Jade, Chinese Silk, Bronzes, Scrolls, Scholar's Objects, Silver and Jewelry
Welcome to BidAmount.com
The Chinese-Asian Art and Antiques eBay Search Site
The only site featuring handpicked active Chinese - Asian art and antiques listings on eBay by dealers with decades of experience.
To see what we have found, visit;
NOTE: To easily explore the site's options and resources go to the "Site Navigation Page"
The Best Chinese and Asian Art-Antiques Listings on eBay, Auction News, Prices Realized, Educational Videos, Catalogs
Chinese-Asian Art on eBay, Finding Asian & Western Antiques on eBay has never been easier. If you're a dealer, collector or hobbyist interested in Chinese or Asian art, this site was built for you. The BidAmount site contains a lot of content, so take your time.
We have dozens and dozens of Flip Book auction catalogs from major auction houses to international dealers. We also keep two blogs here which we update with information you'll find interesting and helpful.
All items displayed below were found and featured in the Free BidAmount Weekly News Letter
Are you an eBay seller who wants to be on this site?
Getting on BidAmount, a few simple requirements
How we select eBay Sellers for inclusion on Bidamount.com
The antique dealers featured here over time have consistently;
- Presented and sell, in our opinion, Authentic Asian and European Decorative Arts on eBay.
- Offer items which are accurately and well described with regards to condition, size, age and origin.
- Good photography, seller listings have consistently offered ample well lit and large pictures to aid purchasers in making a good decision.
- Use reasonable starting bid prices for auctions.
- Use reasonable Asking Prices for “Buy It Now” items.
- Utilize no or very limited-fair “Reserves” on items. We do however give preferential treatment to items starting at under $20 regardless of value.
- Do not end auctions early by accepting offers from buyers. (we do keep track)
NOTE: If you do not typically sell Asian or Chinese objects, but get something special, let us know. we might put it in the Weekly-News-Letter!
To contact us at BidAmount Click Here